1. Visit us biannually for preventative checkups and cleanings. we are trained to see the hidden problems you can’t.
2. Floss your teeth once everyday. Dental floss reaches many areas that your toothbrush can’t.
3. It’s important to eat a well-balanced diet and avoid excessive snacking between meals – especially sticky, sweet things like candy.
4. Keep an eye on your gums for signs of gum disease. Puffy, red or tender gums, gums that bleed or persistent bad breathe are signs that you need to see us right away.
5. Brush your teeth carefully twice a day, especially after dinner before bedtime. Remember, a thorough job takes 2 to 3 minutes.